Time Drops #27: Week Of July 31, 2023

     

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

Good academic news again this week, Ticketholders! Business Simulation is behind me, so now all I have left is Change Management (half of my classes this term have been some kind of Management course where I have to teach a fake business how to change or expand) and Values-Based Leadership (where I have to record myself delivering a PowerPoint presentation with a personal story in it, which is going to be a challenge for me because I record like a child, I have stage fright and a strong dislike for the various inconvenient aspects of humanity, and the focus of my personal story died this year, but since I really enjoy this Marketing program and I want the degree and the portfolio that comes with it, another personal change moment is inevitable).

As I try not to let the next ten weeks of academia pass me by, please remember to like and comment at the bottom of this post, Become A Ticketholder if you haven't already, help out my ad revenue as you read, and check out my social media at the links below to keep up with the latest news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
  • Monday (July 31) - No content this week, but I am working on a new Dragon Blog What If that has the potential to go for multiple parts, just like the series without Goku, which I will return to soon.
  • Wednesday (August 2) - GFT Retrospective #58: GFT Giant-Size 2011/Sinbad Crossover Part 2
  • Thursday (August 3) - TBT 2023: The Underworld Franchise (on TumblrRedditFacebook, and Twitter)
  • Friday (August 4) - Just the Ticket #128: Stay Tuned (100k View Special)
  • Saturday (August 5) - Time Drops #28: Week Of August 7, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga, Odyssey Arc)
    • Ticketmaster's Note: Work continues! There will be a Part II!
In the meantime, Stay Tuned as Just the Ticket rolls toward five hundred posts and remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection