Time Drops #24: Week Of July 10, 2023

    

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

No work on the Odyssey Arc this week because I'm tired and full of shit from enjoying Lack Of Independence Day Weekend a bit too much. Seriously, it was so busy at work (great for profits and my paycheck, but physically and emotionally draining) that I couldn't get a moment to myself to keep up with customer demand. And that's an accurate word; some of them straight-up demand food whether I have it in stock or not.
On the positive side, I've been meaning to move Time Drops back to Saturdays, so I'm going to start that this week. Also, I dipped my toe back into Twitter, and it doesn't seem like nearly as much of an NSFW cesspool as it was when I quit that platform, so I'll be adding that back to my social media strategy from now on. The 100k view milestone approaches!

Remember to like and comment at the bottom of this post, subscribe to my blog, help out my ad revenue, and check out my social media at the links below to keep up with the latest news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
  • Monday (July 10) - Dragon Blog Super #17: What If Pan Was Born In the Future Trunks Timeline? (Reddit Response Pitch)
  • Tuesday (July 11) - Ticket Stubs #53: The Terminal
  • Wednesday (July 12) - GFT Retrospective #55: Hard Choices
  • Thursday (July 13) - TBT 2023: Extremely Touch-y, Incredibly Close (on TumblrRedditFacebook, and Twitter)
  • Saturday (July 15) - Time Drops #25: Week Of July 17, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga, Odyssey Arc)
    • Ticketmaster's Update: Work continues! There will be a Part II!
In the meantime, Stay Tuned for some more blog streamlining and patriotic Ticket Stubs in July, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection