Time Drops #26: Week Of July 24, 2023

     

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

Work was emotionally draining earlier this week, but my "weekend" (a.k.a. my days off) was physically and academically fulfilling, plus I got to get some relaxation and writing done on top of that.
My father has gone into hypochondriac mode since returning home from his heart procedure, worrying and wanting for medical attention in the event of every wobbly tooth (a dental visit that resulted in denial of services because he just had heart surgery) and hemorrhoid (again, caution and observation only because he just had heart surgery), while making infuriating, important, falsehood-based medical decisions behind our backs and downplaying the severity of his actual health. Which is why I spent Thursday morning listening to Slash while shoveling and raking hundreds of pounds of gravel to fill in my parents' driveway, then spent several more hours soaking in a tub of shockingly cold water, then drank a large Red Bull and wrote a Performance Report for my Business Simulation bicycle company (which was not called Shitcycle Farting Company, by the way). This week, I plan to have completed the Competitive Analysis Report for Business Simulation so I can move on to another class.

Remember to like and comment at the bottom of this post, Become A Ticketholder if you haven't already, help out my ad revenue as you read, and check out my social media at the links below to keep up with the latest news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
  • Monday (July 24) - No content this week, but I am working on a new Dragon Blog Z What If that has the potential to go for multiple parts, just like the series without Goku, which I will return to soon.
  • Tuesday (July 25) - Stay Tuned #48: Jack & Bobby
  • Wednesday (July 26) - GFT Retrospective #57: GFT Annual 2011/Sinbad Crossover Part 1
  • Thursday (July 27) - TBT 2023: Marvel's Avengers & Haywire (on TumblrRedditFacebook, and Twitter)
  • Friday (July 28) - Just the Ticket #127: Renfield
  • Saturday (July 29) - Time Drops #27: Week Of July 31, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga, Odyssey Arc)
    • Ticketmaster's Note: Work continues! There will be a Part II!
This is the final week of Independence Month, so Ticket Stubs will go back on hiatus until I think of something else to do with my remaining SWAT Ticket Archive content. In the meantime, Stay Tuned as the blog rolls toward five hundred posts and remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection