Time Drops #22: Week Of June 26, 2023

   

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

Not so much with the Marketing Master, though. I'll be starting Q4 of my Business Simulation at WGU this week, and although my fake bicycle business is doing well above average (ranking second in the virtual Global Market and around tenth among actual student players), my advertising strategy has been among the worst-performing for six virtual months. I hope to be done with the full simulation and working on the final paper within two weeks.
As for the non-academic stuff, I am watching Dragon Ball Z filler, Dragon Ball GT, MasakoX's "What If Freiza Turned Good?" and "Revelation F" stories, and skimming Homer's epic for inspiration with future parts of my "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" Odyssey Arc.
But also, editing posts on the usual pablum to publish and promote for your perpetual pleasure (alliteration! Phrasing! And coffee!). So please continue remembering to like and comment at the bottom of this post, subscribe to my blog, help out my ad revenue, and check out my social media at the links below to keep up with the latest news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
  • Monday (June 26) - Dragon Blog Z #15: What If the Future Androids Turned Good? (Reddit Response Pitch) - To explain, as a bit of a content-filler and concept pitch, I am posting one of my comments from the MasakoX subreddit on this platform. It has nothing to do with the continuity of my other story, and some aspects may change when I officially decide to continue it.
  • Wednesday (June 28) - GFT Retrospective #53: The Good Witch
  • Thursday (June 29) - TBT 2023: After Dark Horrorfest (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Sunday (July 2) - Time Drops #23: Week Of July 3, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga, Odyssey Arc)
    • Ticketmaster's Update: Work continues! There will be a Part II!
In the meantime, Stay Tuned for some more blog streamlining and patriotic Ticket Stubs in July, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection