Time Drops #19: Week Of June 5, 2023

  

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

Good news, Ticketholders! It took a week longer than expected, but I passed my Brand Management class at WGU online. Unfortunately, it was still "why is this a college course?" easy for me, with the exception of a thirty-minute delay where I scanned through the recommended material and was unable to find the information I needed to answer a question because the log-in screen automatically directed me to the wrong class. So that saying about "being on the same page"? It doesn't help if one person is reading War & Peace while someone else is reading Moby Dick; you have to be on the same page of the same book. Or if you don't know what a book is anymore, you have to be on the same page of the same website. But yeah, I eventually realized that I was reading the e-book for the wrong class because computers are only as smart as the people who program them or use them, and if I keep obscurely repeating myself, you'll never get to the part where I tell you what my content calendar is this week.
So let's get on the same page (which should be https://itsjusttheticket.blogspot.com/ right about now), please remember to like and comment down below, subscribe to my blog, help out my ad revenue, and check out my social media at the links below to keep up with the latest news on my content.
Here it is:
  • Tuesday (June 6) - NPO #24: The Celebrity Name Game
  • Wednesday (June 7) - GFT Retrospective #50: The Collection
  • Thursday (June 8) - TBT 2023: Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Sunday (June 11) - Time Drops #20: Week Of June 12, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga space adventures).
In the meantime, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection