Time Drops #21: Week Of June 19, 2023

   

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

I am happy with the first part of my "Odyssey Arc," so after a few link additions and graphics, I'm going to release it on Monday. Also, school is fun again. It's technical as hell because I have to essentially speedrun a company through its first six quarters of operation, including strategy, stores, products (one of which is the ugliest racing bike I've ever seen, but I know nothing about how a racing bike is supposed to look), manpower, sales quotas, and more. It's fun, but I'm halfway through Q2 and my brain hurts.
What doesn't make my brain hurt is when my loyal Ticketholders remember to like and comment down below, subscribe to my blog, help out my ad revenue, and check out my social media at the links below to keep up with the latest news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
  • Monday (June 19) - Dragon Blog Super #14: What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN? (Odyssey Arc I)
  • Wednesday (June 21) - GFT Retrospective #52: The Devil's Gambit
  • Thursday (June 22) - TBT 2023: Resident Evil (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Sunday (June 25) - Time Drops #22: Week Of June 26, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga, Odyssey Arc)
    • Ticketmaster's Update: Work continues! There will be a Part II!
In the meantime, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection