Time Drops #20: Week Of June 12, 2023

  

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

I am currently working on the next part of What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?, which might have some scope creep issues and feature a fan-made alien race or two. I don't foresee getting it done this week, but know that it is in the works. School isn't going as quickly as previously expected, either, as I have to work through a long-term business simulation, rather than popping out a simple marketing document with minimal research. On the plus-side, it could be fun.
And speaking of things that could be fun, and speaking for the first time about forced transitions because I need to make one right now, please remember to like and comment down below, subscribe to my blog, help out my ad revenue, and check out my social media at the links below to keep up with the latest news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
  • Tuesday (June 13) - NPO #25: Questionable Advertising
  • Wednesday (June 14) - GFT Retrospective #51: Godfather Death
  • Thursday (June 15) - TBT 2023: Romero's Dead Remakes (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Sunday (June 18) - Time Drops #21: Week Of June 19, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga, Odyssey Arc)
    • Ticketmaster's Update: Work has begun, and I have a title!
In the meantime, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection