NPO #30: Twelve Days Of Christmas 2022

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. the TixMaster

I'm throwing this together as a surprise addendum to my most successful month of all time, which began with some foolishness and fertility as we pranked each other to honor the second coming of Jesus, and continued with more fertility and fear as we looked back on Alien and its sequels. There was also some One Piece and a few Tales From Wonderland thrown in for good measure. And with the full Omnibusted collection of my Wonderland reviews coming up tomorrow (which were compiled and edited without the third Volume of Tales back in Christmas 2022 because I hadn't re-read them yet), I thought I'd share the rhymes I included in that year's Countdown to TixMas special for those who weren't aware of them back then.

So in honor of Jesus, and at risk of sounding blasphemous, please remember to Become A Ticketholder if you haven't already, comment at the bottom of this post, help out my ad revenue as you read, and follow me on TumblrRedditFacebook, and LinkedIn to like what you see and receive the latest news on my content.
I didn't start this as a thing until the fifth day of the countdown, but please check out the first four days of reviews at the following links:
'Tis the fifth night of the Countdown to TixMas, and all through the blog,
few readers are reading my holiday slog.
This One A HoliDay special which I have written,
today has Zooey Deschanel drowning a kitten.
And each line of this poem I'm composing myself
hints at a Will Ferrell movie where he doth not play an Elf.
But enough of this Christmas-y, poetic half-assing;
It's time for a Ticket Stubs on the film, Winter Passing.
'Tis the sixth post to TixMas, in Black & White text.
Poems and throwbacks; what will I do next?
To find out, like and comment; you all know where.
I'll still Countdown to TixMas; I don't really care.
Twelve days of Christmas, or is it thirteen?
Six geese a'laying, if you know what I mean.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
It's time for a Ticket Stubs review of The Big White.
'Tis the eighth day of the Countdown to TixMas; no poem for the seventh.
I wrote that one before this stunt; the results were still quite pleasant.
Today, Jack Black and a deadly sin that's known for being green
Will bring you some of the dumbest gifts that you have ever seen.
A dessert of the smallest size, and disappearing shit
Will have you laughing from your eyes and contorting up a fit.
Like and comment down below, and you will get to see
A brand "new" Ticket Stubs review of Envy!
And now for the post that made me want to do this, Countdown to TixMas #9: Winter Wonderland (Zenescope - Omnibusted #6):
'Tis the ninth day of the Countdown to TixMas, and this will be long.
Four days remain, with ladies dancing to a familiar song.
It's not the twelve days of true love's gifts, you must understand,
But the one where sleigh bells ring across the land.
One bite makes you bigger, one sip makes you small,
So like and comment, and take a great fall
Down a hole for a rabbit who's running quite late,
To a party with warm beverages, and madness so great.
So now that this verse has gotten you adjusted,
It's time to get epic with Zenescope - Omnibusted!
'Tis the tenth day of the Countdown to TixMas, and one room in my house
Is where I sit at my laptop; my finger's the mouse.
The lords are a-leaping, to where I know not.
I was going to be clever, but then I forgot.
I should be sleeping, not blogging; get me to bed.
Knocked out like a sugarplum was thrown at my head.
Like and comment; it helps more than anyone thinks.
For today, I bring you a post full of links!
Why call it Secret Santa? You might as well ask.
Because I'm gifting total strangers, in return for their praise.
This has been quite a task!
I've been at it ten days!
'Tis the eleventh day of the Countdown to TixMas, and all is quiet.
So I'll keep this short and sweet, just like an elf and his diet.
I couldn't get tickets to Violent Night
So in today's Just the Ticket, I review that movie, but light.
It stars a troubled director with Passion
And a Justified actor who's always in fashion.
Like and comment, as I know that you can,
And read on as I review 2020's Fatman!

I also didn't do any poetry for my Christmas Eve and Christmas posts, but here are the links so you can share the belated spirit of the holidays:
Please remember to Become A Ticketholder if you haven't already, comment at the bottom of this post, help out my ad revenue as you read, and follow me on TumblrRedditFacebook, and LinkedIn to like what you see and receive the latest news on my content.

TixMaster,
Piece,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection