Time Drops #31: Week Of August 28, 2023

      

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

One course left, Ticketholders!
On Thursday, I finished the last paragraph of my seven-page paper for Change Management at WGU and submitted it for review, and it was accepted Friday morning. So all that's left for the month of September is to finish my PowerPoint and record a presentation for Values-Based Leadership.
As I try not to let the next FIVE weeks of academia pass me by (my call to action paragraph is still a countdown!), please remember to comment at the bottom of this post, Become A Ticketholder if you haven't already, help out my ad revenue as you read, and check out my social media at the links below to like what you see and keep up with the latest news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
  • Wednesday (August 30) - Zenescope - Omnibusted #16: Neverland
  • Thursday (August 31) - TBT 2023: Born to Be Wild (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Saturday (September 2) - Time Drops #32: Getting SMART for Q4, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I wanted to get into this year (no dates, and at this point, no promises...):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga, Odyssey Arc)
    • Ticketmaster's Note: Work continues! There will be a Part II!
In the meantime, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection