NPO #26: Island Paradise

"Article" by Sean Wilkinson,
Putting my PhotoShop "skills" to "good use."

I was too down and self-indulgent to acknowledge it yesterday, but the GFT Retrospective review of the 2011 Special Edition (the finale of the Grimm Fairy Tales/Sinbad Crossover) was my 500th post on Blogger.
So in a half-assed attempt at a celebration, I wrote some lyrics for the Crossover-inspired Piratecore parody of "Gangsta's Paradise" that I mentioned last time, and used Photoshop, some transparent, pirate accessory pngs, a picture of the Caracan slums (because the Crossover's finale was set in Caracas), and a brick wall texture, and turned Coolio into a pirate with palm tree dread-tails.

In case I'm not the only one who thinks I'm hilarious and insane, please remember to comment at the bottom of this post, Become A Ticketholder if you haven't already, help out my ad revenue as you read, and follow me on TumblrReddit, and Facebook to like and get the latest news on my random-ass content.

And speaking of the random contents of my ass, here's today's New Piece Offering:
As I sail to the lagoon of the Shadow Of Death,
I take a look at my crew and realize there's no one left
Cuz I've been mappin' and blastin' so long that
Even my daddy's dead and his fortune's gone.
But I ain't never punched a seadog
That didn't deserve it
Me, be cheated, shot, and sunk?
You know that's unheard of.
Better watch how ye're talkin'
The plank ye're walkin'
Or you and yer crewmen might be keeled and hauled.
I really need to slip, so I shoot a boat
As they sink, I watch 'em choke on the cannon smoke. (Yar!)
I'm the type of sailor little homies wanna be like
Sailing seas day and night, give my soul for that sea life.
Been sailing most our lives,
Now we're on an island paradise.
Ate and drank there, then we died,
Poisoned on an island paradise.
Foaming from our mouths and eyes,
Rotting on an island paradise.

Now, wasn't that fun, Ticketholders?
Set sail for next week, as you get to read the entire Crossover review in one Omnibusted shot, and if you haven't already seen the push on TumblrReddit, or Facebook, check out the TBT 2023 promotion of my Chronicle review. And  once again, please remember to comment at the bottom of this post, Become A Ticketholder if you haven't already, help out my ad revenue as you read, and follow me on social media to like and get the latest news on my content.

Mizzenmaster,
PhotoShopped,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection