Time Drops #29: Week Of August 14, 2023

     

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

As I said in last week's Time Drops, the content will be thin for the next few months. I've started working on my assignment for Change Management at WGU, which is another "fictional company is stuck in their ways and needs to be taught common sense" class. I could just say that they need to inject some flexibility into their organizational structure and culture, update their technology, and train and empower their employees to adapt to the company's growth, and be done with it. But because academia and irony, I have to present these flexible, innovative solutions by spending five pages adhering to and explaining rigid, antiquated, theoretical models. I miss making tens of millions of virtual dollars with my fake, ugly-ass racing bikes....
As I try not to let the next seven weeks of academia pass me by (I'm too lazy to change my call to action paragraph very much, so now, it's a countdown!), please remember to comment at the bottom of this post, Become A Ticketholder if you haven't already, help out my ad revenue as you read, and check out my social media at the links below to like what you see and keep up with the latest news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
  • Wednesday (August 16) - Zenescope - Omnibusted #14: GFT/Sinbad Crossover
  • Thursday (August 17) - TBT 2023: The Vow (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Saturday (August 19) - Time Drops #30: Week Of August 21, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga, Odyssey Arc)
    • Ticketmaster's Note: Work continues! There will be a Part II!
In the meantime, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection