Time Drops #13: Week Of May 1, 2023

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

Cross your fingers again this week, Ticketholders!
The new layout and theme of my blog isn't being promoted by BlogPros as heavily as the previous one, so I'll probably be switching it back if things don't improve soon because I'll know it was the theme change and not the week-long hiatus I took from blogging. But there will be content this week, and that's what this post is for!
So like and comment down below, subscribe to my blog (there's a button for that now, finally), help out my ad revenue, and check out my social media at the links below to keep up with the latest news on my content.
Speaking of which, here's the content schedule for the coming week:
  • Monday (May 1) - Anime Spotlight #23: Call Of the Night
  • Wednesday (My Birthday!) - Dragon Blog Super #13: What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN? (Generations Saga)
  • Thursday (May 4) - TBT 2023: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook) and Zenescope - Omnibusted: Inferno
  • Friday (May 5) - Just the Ticket #125: ScreaM
  • Sunday (May 7) - Time Drops #15: Week Of May 8, 2023
As "always," here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates, some updates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga space adventures).
In the meantime, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection