Time Drops #10: Week Of April 1, 2023

 

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster,

As you might know, on a dark and stormy night, when the sun was out and it was raining cats and dogs into the sky like Julianne Moore at the end of that one movie, one of those dogs ate my homework, so here's the content schedule for the coming week:

  • Monday (April 3) - Dragon Blog Super #12: What If GOKU Were NEVER BORN? (Sega Genesis)
  • Tuesday (April 4) - NPO #22: The Touch Of A Button
  • Wednesday (April 5) - GFT Retrospective #44: Devil May Cry (Prelude)
  • Thursday (April 6) - TBT 2023: Venom: Let There Be Carnage (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Friday (April 7) - Just the Ticket #666: Every Children Of the Corn Movie
  • Saturday (April 8) - NPO #23: Hang In There, Baby!
  • Sunday (April 9) - Time Drops #11: Week Of April 10, 2022
It just occurred to me that when I copied Steamed Hams into last week's Time Drops, I forgot that I was obviously grilled. Sorry if that was delightfully devilish, Seymour. Insert obligatory Simpsons meme here.
I put myself through a wall, and I already have thoughts on the ceiling about having my eye-shoes incinerated. I've even considered what random words I will ambrosia the salad. So Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead for that, beginning in April O'Neil's apartment.

Here again is my sensation of doing something I have done before, with few deja vu:
  • 5cr3aVI
  • 69 (Nice)
  • PCP Raccoon
  • Knock At the Cabin In the Woods At the End Of the World
  • Bambi: The Reckoning
  • Ruby Tuesday Soho & the Furious XI
  • "What If RADITZ Was DEAD?" (Oh, wait...).
  • One Piece Anime Spotlight
  • Naruto/Boruto Anime Spotlight 
Still reading this? What's wrong with you? This is an April Fools prank! 
In the meantime, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well. Oh, and the real content calendar drops tomorrow.

Trollmaster,
Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna turn around and desert you.
Oh, wait....
Yes, I am.
Goodbye!
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection