NPO #22: Hang In There, Baby!

Like the kitten on the poster always said:
Hang In There, Baby!
Article by Sean Wilkinson,
Offering Piece Of Mind.

Hey, Ticketholders!
It's overly generous to call this an article, but that's my byline for consistency's sake. It's too short to be an article. And it's poetry...sort of. I don't remember when I originally composed it, or what it was attached to, but it was definitely from my early SW@ Ticket days because I reference lyrics and metric styles from songs by Fort Minor, Linkin Park, Uncle Kracker, Everlast, and Sublime, and I refer to myself by nickname in the third person like some Dwayne Johnson knockoff. Some of it doesn't age well, even considering the dated music references, but it exists (or existed? now that Yahoo! Groups is a web archive wasteland), it is part of my history as an online content creator, and here it is again, so...enjoy?

Hang in there, baby;
You just might maybe
Figure out what you want to know.
And if you try sometimes
you just might get
to the places that you wanted to go.
But baby, you can't take me;
Quit tryin' to shake me
'cuz I gotta get out the door.
And if I want it bad enough,
I'll SW@ you down
'til you can't get down no more.
But turn my back and not look at you
Is something I just cannot do.
I care too much to take that shot;
I'm SW@ and I'm out and that's all that I've got.

And that's all that I've got for today, so remember to like, comment, subscribe, and follow me on TumblrReddit, and Facebook for the latest news and updates on my content. Mercy Dante returns to the GFT Retrospective tomorrow for some more subject matter that's timelessly dated, but also to kick major ass.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection