Time Drops #18: Week Of May 29, 2023

  

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

Hopefully, by the time of publication, I will have passed my Brand Management class at WGU online, wherein I help a fictionalized version of Kettle Chips (from back when it only had two flavors and we had a good, sustainable economy here in the United States of Vespuccia, or Columbia, or Magellanea, or Hudsonia, or Ericssonia, or whatever else it could have been called if America was named after any of the other people who discovered it "first") figure out how to expand, and then how to respond to an ethical crisis. Aside from industry lingo, it's childishly simple; almost to the point of boredom. And it's being taught in an endgame college-level course. I haven't glanced at the text more than twice!
Anyway, I hope you're doing more than glancing at my text-based content, and please remember to like and comment down below, subscribe to my blog, help out my ad revenue, and check out my social media at the links below to keep up with the latest news on my content.
Speaking of which, here's the content schedule for the coming week:
  • Monday (May 29) - Anime BAWklog #7: Spotlightning Round (Part II)
  • Wednesday (May 31) - GFT Retrospective #49: Cinderella - Revisited
  • Thursday (June 1) - TBT 2023: Return Of the Living Dead Series (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Sunday (June 4) - Time Drops #19: Week Of June 5, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga space adventures).
In the meantime, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection