Time Drops #15: Week Of May 8, 2023

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

If you're a human who's been reading my blog, you've no doubt noticed that Just the Ticket underwent a brief style change, and it didn't work as well as I had hoped, so I switched back. To be honest, I didn't like it that much, either.
You'll also notice that this week is going to be a bit thin on content because I haven't done any academics for over a month and my mentor and instructors have been messaging me a debt collector amount of times. Not only that, but I'm working more hours at the store now because summer is upon us, leaving me less time to partake of content, write, and study during the week (not to mention the increased housework that comes with the season change and my elderly parents being in the doldrums of a medical shitstorm--nothing serious, just a lot of time management, financial obligation, and logistics to work through). If I don't cut back on something, I'm likely to burn myself out, or worse, trying to keep up with it all. I still feel confident that we'll hit a hundred thousand views by the end of the year, though.
Please remember to like and comment down below, subscribe to my blog, help out my ad revenue, and check out my social media at the links below to keep up with the latest news on my content.
Speaking of which, here's the content schedule for the coming week:
  • Wednesday (May 10) - GFT Retrospective #46: Grimm Fairy Tales Las Vegas Annual
  • Thursday (May 11) - TBT 2023: Enter Nowhere (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook
  • Sunday (May 14) - Time Drops #16: Week Of May 15, 2023
As always, here is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into this year (no dates):
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Crawl
  • Ready Or Not
  • Creed I-III
  • Children Of the Corn (All ten! I mean, eleven!)
  • Everything, Everywhere, All At Once
  • John Wick Chapter 1-4
  • Magic Mike's Last Dance
  • Tetris
  • Glass Onion
  • Nobody
  • Nightmare Alley
  • Last Night In Soho
  • Pig
  • Nope
  • X
  • Fear Street
  • Smile
  • See How They Run
  • Cyrano
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • Super Mario Bros. Movie
  • The Princess
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (Generations Saga space adventures).
In the meantime, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection