Article by Sean Wilkinson, a.k.a. The Animeister. I'm super-excited for AniMonday, Ticketholders! Not because H.P. Lovecraft has replaced the moon as this year's "thing I can't escape from" (I clearly have the opposite reaction to the inescapable), but because of what I get to review today. I have a huge seasonal BAWklog from everything I've been putting off to catch up with My Hero Academia , Tower Of God , Solo Leveling , and other series I've reviewed so far this year, to say nothing of the movies, books, and live-action series I've consumed. And sometimes, when you can't decide where to start (like me), it's best to just go alphabetically. Clevatess (with the spoilery Japanese subtitle of The King Of Magical Beasts, the Baby, and the Corpse Hero ) is based on an ongoing 2020 manga by Yƫji Iwahara ( Darker Than Black , Dimension W ), and is confirmed to be getting a second season for good reason. In a world surrounded by shadowy, Beast-in...
Comments
Post a Comment