Time Drops #148: Month Of September 2026

Content Calendar Announcement,
Week of August 30, 2026
by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster.

For the fourth month in a row now, Just the Ticket has surpassed my long-standing goal of ten thousand views, and as you can see in the "Last Month" category, as of yesterday evening, August is just over fifteen thousand. A final tally will be included in Wednesday's Zenescope - Omnibusted.
So, yet another big thank you to my (growing) reading/sharing audience for continuing to be the best pseudo-silent minority on the internet, being who you are, and doing what you do (unless what you do is farm and steal content for AI training).
It makes the challenges of real life weigh a little less because professional responsibility has not run out of ways to complicate my existence and wear down the façade that I am a well-adjusted, competent leader who can handle anything, do everything, and knows what it feels like to have a shit-eating grin on my face. Chocolate, not chocolate....
It turns out I can watch and review the Dressrosa Arc of One Piece in a month, and you'll see how that shook out for me on Monday. But do I want to watch new seasons of four anime that I either don't know anything about or haven't seen in years? No. That's why I'm going to pick one series, re-watch it from the beginning, and review it at the end of this month. You'll see later what I chose.
I really need to lock in on my big milestone project (which, I feel comfortable telling you now that the countdown is a bit closer, has been mentioned in these Time Drops posts all along), the Goj-Year-ra project is nearing its end, and there's a review I've been wanting to do for awhile that I don't know if I'm going to have to kill a darling or not (if you're a writer or any kind of creative, you know what that means).
But you can still expect more Unleashed era Omnibusted/Retrospective content to come out on the regular.
The Road to 10k Views per month is a path I resolve to travel as many times as possible this year, even when the seasons become less conducive to foot-travel, and I'm glad to not be walking it alone.
So please remember to comment at the bottom of my Blogger posts, Become A Ticketholder because I know you haven't yet, share and care wherever you can, help out my ad revenue as you read, and follow me on social media at the links below to like what you see and to receive the latest news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
  • Monday (August 31) - One Piece Multi-Piece #17: Dressrosa Arc (Last Piece)
  • Wednesday (September 2) - Zenescope - Omnibusted #64: Hunters - The Shadowlands
  • Friday (September 4) - Just the Ticket #234: Sanjuro
  • Wednesday (September 9) - GFT Retrospective #129: Realm Knights One-Shot
  • Wednesday (September 16) - Zenescope - Omnibusted #65: Werewolves - The Hunger
  • Friday (September 18) - Just the Ticket #235: Godzilla - Final Wars
  • Wednesday (September 23) - GFT Retrospective #130: Unleashed #1 - Day Breaks
  • Friday (September 25) - Just the Ticket #236: Shin Godzilla
  • Monday (September 28) - Anime Spotlight #82: To Your Eternity (2026 Update)
  • Wednesday (September 30) - Zenescope - Omnibusted #66: Zombies - The Cursed
Back by personal demand, to perpetuate my own mental health and SMART-ness, and for your information, here's what the future holds:
  • October
    • Thousand View Special!
    • Anime Spotlight
      • After-School Hanako-kun
      • Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun
    • Retrospective/Omnibusted
      • Unleashed #2/GFT #85
      • Demons: The Unseen
      • Unleashed #3/GFT Annual 2013
      • Unleashed #4/Grimm Universe #5
    • Just the Ticket
      • All Hallows' Eve
      • Terrifier
  • Future
    • Anime Spotlight
      • Gintama
      • One Piece
        • Zou
        • Whole Cake (In Pieces)
        • Wano Country (Divided)
        • Egghead (Cracked In Two)
        • Elbaph (...?)
      • Hell's Paradise
      • Dr. Stone
      • The Beginning After the End
      • Oshi No Ko
      • That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime
      • DanMachi (November)
      • Natsume's Book Of Friends
      • Demon Slayer
      • Re:ZER0
      • Witch Hat Atelier
      • Dæmons Of the Shadow Realm
      • Rascal Does Not Dream Of A Dear Friend
      • Monogatari
      • Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun
      • Ascendance Of A Bookworm
      • Wistoria: Wand & Sword
      • Kaiju Girl Caramelise
    •  Retrospective/Omnibusted
      • Unleashed
      • Ascension
    • Just the Ticket
      • Legend Of the White Dragon (‽)
      • Goj-Year-ra 
        • Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters
        • Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle
        • Godzilla: The Planet Eater
        • Godzilla: Singular Point
        • Godzilla: Minus Zero
      • November:
        • Knives Out Trilogy
        • Feast Trilogy
      • December
        • When A Stranger Calls (Back)
        • Black Christmas (1974, 2006, & 2019)
      • Drebuary 2027 Stay Tuned/Just the Ticket: Police Squad! & Naked Gun
      • May 2027 Just the Ticket: Mothra May
  • Big/Challenging Projects That Don't Involve One Piece
    • Cover Charge: Harmon Universe
    • AniMonday Original: Darkness In Crimson - I Reincarnated As Prey In A Fantasy World, So I Charmed the Vampire Queen
    • Goj-Year-ra Re-write
    • Just the Ticket/Stay Tuned: The Hunter & The Huntress 
That was a lot to unpack, so now it's time for the Just the Ticket Countdown to One Thousand!
17

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #36: Wonderland Volume One

Just the Ticket #195: I Know What You Did Last Summer

Time Drops #120: Week of September 28, 2025