Time Drops #147: Month Of August, 2026
For the third month in a row, Just the Ticket has surpassed my long-standing goal of ten thousand views, and as you can see in the "Last Month" category, the final tally for July is just over eleven thousand.
It makes the challenges of real life weigh a little less because the heat and constant overnight smoke are testing my physical health, and workplace nonsense continues to test my sanity, patience, and stress threshold on five out of seven days that end with "day." How is one supposed to maintain a positive attitude and customer service standard with a braindead subordinate to babysit? How is one supposed to make more money with less product and fewer scheduled opportunities to make said money? How many paper sticks does one have to shove up one's ass to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know....
But we will find out if I can watch and review a hundred and twenty episodes of One Piece in a month, because I'm finally tackling the Dressrosa Arc. The idea is to watch and blog about roughly twenty-four episodes per week, but if I have to change the plans I laid out in the calendar for any reason, I guess I'll just have to do that. Wish me luck!
In addition to that, I'll be doing more Millennium Era Goj-Year-ra and Unleashed era Omnibusted/Retrospective content, and putting in more work on my big milestone project (which, I feel comfortable telling you now that the countdown is a bit closer, has been mentioned in these Time Drops posts all along).
The Road to 10k Views per month is still a path I resolve to travel as many times as possible this year, and I'm glad to not be walking it alone.
So please remember to comment at the bottom of my Blogger posts, Become A Ticketholder because I know you haven't yet, share and care wherever you can, help out my ad revenue as you read, and follow me on social media at the links below to like what you see and to receive the latest news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
- Saturday (August 1) - Time Drops #147: Month Of August, 2026
- Monday (August 3) - One Piece Multi-Piece #13: Dressrosa Arc (First Piece)
- Wednesday (August 5) - Zenescope - Omnibusted #61: Sleepy Hollow
- Friday (August 7) - Just the Ticket #230: Godzilla vs Megaguirus
- Monday (August 10) - One Piece Multi-Piece #14: Dressrosa Arc (Second Piece)
- Wednesday (August 12) - Zenescope - Omnibusted #62: Godstorm
- Friday (August 14) - Just the Ticket #231: Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah - Giant Monsters All-Out Attack
- Monday (August 17) - One Piece Multi-Piece #15: Dressrosa Arc (Third Piece)
- Wednesday (August 19) - Zenescope - Omnibusted #63: Best Of Zenescope - Special Edition
- Friday (August 21) - Just the Ticket #232: Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla
- Monday (August 24) - One Piece Multi-Piece #16: Dressrosa Arc (Fourth Piece)
- Wednesday (August 26) - GFT Retrospective #128: Unleashed #0 (The Game)
- Friday (August 28) - Just the Ticket #233: Godzilla - Tokyo S.O.S.
- Saturday (August 29) - Time Drops #148: Month Of September 2026
- Monday (August 31) - One Piece Multi-Piece #17: Dressrosa Arc (Last Piece)
Back by personal demand, to perpetuate my own mental health and SMART-ness, and for your information, here's what the future holds:
- September
- Anime Spotlight
- Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun
- Ascendance Of A Bookworm
- Wistoria: Wand & Sword
- To Your Eternity
- Retrospective/Omnibusted
- Hunters: The Shadowlands
- Realm Knights One-Shot
- Werewolves: The Hunger
- Unleashed #1
- Zombies: The Cursed
- Just the Ticket
- Sanjuro
- Legend Of the White Dragon (‽)
- Goj-Year-ra
- Godzilla: Final Wars
- Shin Godzilla
- Future
- Anime Spotlight
- Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun (October)
- Gintama
- Hell's Paradise
- Dr. Stone
- The Beginning After the End
- Oshi No Ko
- That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime
- DanMachi (November)
- Natsume's Book Of Friends
- Demon Slayer
- Re:ZER0
- Witch Hat Atelier
- Dæmons Of the Shadow Realm
- Rascal Does Not Dream Of A Dear Friend
- Monogatari
- Retrospective/Omnibusted
- Unleashed
- Ascension
- Just the Ticket
- Goj-Year-ra
- Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters
- Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle
- Godzilla: The Planet Eater
- Godzilla: Minus Zero
- October:
- Terrifier
- November:
- Knives Out Trilogy
- Feast Trilogy
- December
- When A Stranger Calls (Back)
- Black Christmas (1974, 2006, & 2019)
- Drebuary 2027 Stay Tuned/Just the Ticket: Police Squad! & Naked Gun
- May 2027 Just the Ticket: Mothra May
- Big/Challenging Projects That Don't Involve One Piece
- Cover Charge: Harmon Universe
- AniMonday Original: Darkness In Crimson - I Reincarnated As Prey In A Fantasy World, So I Charmed the Vampire Queen
- Just the Ticket/Stay Tuned: The Hunter & The Huntress
That was a lot to unpack, so now it's time for the Just the Ticket Countdown to One Thousand!
30
Ticketmaster,


Comments
Post a Comment