Ticketverse Trades #13: Halloween Skills

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

I've had bad luck with doing Halloween specials in the past, but I've at least given it a shot. This year's shot is going pretty well, as I have already watched and written reviews for the original Jeepers Creepers trilogy, and begun watching the Reborn reboot. So as a lead-up, I thought I'd do a chronological link list of all my past Halloween special efforts.
Fittingly, this is the thirteenth issue of Ticketverse Trades. So like and comment down below, step on a crack, break a mirror, spill the salt..., because this list is about to begin!
getty images, https://www.history.com

Countdown to Hallows Eve (Halloween 2015) was not just a Halloween countdown, it was a countdown to my flagship series' one hundredth issue.

Homecoming and Quick Or Treat (Halloween 2017) was a case of me finding my footing after losing a job and learning that all of my favorite brick and mortar media sources had died. I had focused away from movies and into comic books (the Grimm Fairy Tales Retrospective) and critiques of my own past writings (New Piece Offerings), with a few old reviews (Ticket Stubs/Ticketverse Throwbacks) peppered in. But when a new Marvel movie came out, I had to either see it in theaters or buy it for my collection. And I had a bunch of old Spider-Man reviews kicking around, which...spiders are Halloween things, right?
I already did a Ticketverse Trades post of these, but here they are:

More burnout, a shift in focus to anime, and the beginning of an attempt at a second college degree later, and we jump three years to the belated Critters special (Halloween in November 2020):

And finally, Chucky (Halloween 2021):

Stay Tuned for Monday's Just the Ticket on Jeepers Creepers, and have a Happy Halloween!

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection