Time Drops #38: Week of February 4, 2024

 

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. the Ticketmaster

Greetings, Ticketholders!
February is off to a pretty strong start with the Ticket Stubs on Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and I have the slide content for my Marketing capstone presentation at WGU done, which just leaves the script, the recording, and the editing.
Good news continues at my paying job, getting a corporate shoutout at the latest conference call for my performance in the frozen aisle, cleaning out our massively backstocked walk-in freezer, doing light maintenance around the store, and filling in other stock positions as needed.
So, here's to a free coffee or two in my near future!
Speaking of the future, I will keep the year-in-content list at the end of these posts going forward, in addition to the usual, weekly announcement. So please read beyond the weekly content calendar for more information on the year to come, and share the love by remembering to comment your true feelings at the bottom of this post, Become A Ticketholder because I know you haven't already, help out my ad revenue as you read, and choo-choo-choose me on social media at the links below to like what you see and to receive the latest heart-shaped boxes of news on my content and calendars thereof.
Here it is:
  • Monday (February 5) - Anime Spotlight #25: The Apothecary Diaries
  • Tuesday (February 6) - February Madness: Women In Song (Round 2) Poll on Tumblr.
  • Thursday (February 8) - Ticket Stubs #56: Fun With Dick & Jane, and TBT Anniversary (on TumblrRedditFacebook, and LinkedIn)Burn Notice & The Fall Of Sam Axe
    • Saturday (February 10) - Time Drops #39: Week of February 11, 2024
    The twentieth anniversary of when I began my review career (SW@ Ticket started on Yahoo! Groups in 2004) also got off to a pretty strong start with over five thousand views in the first week alone, and I hope to see even more traffic throughout February and in the months to come.
    In addition to the List Lookback that I announced in NPO #28, here's what I have definitively scheduled--pending any unforeseen circumstances (like deaths, compromised transportation, financial complications, etc.)--for the year so far (updates pending in future Time Drops as I make more decisions)
    • Weekly Regulars (post-March):
      • GFT Retrospective Zenescope - Omnibusted
      • DB What Ifs
      • NPO Old Essays (post-April)
      • TBT Anniversary
    • Thursday, July 25 - Ticket Stubs: Sideways (comparative)
    • Wednesday, September 4 (Jason David Frank's birthday) - Just the Ticket: Legend Of the White Dragon
    • Thursday, November 28 - Ticket Stubs: House Of Wax (comparative)
    • Monday, March 18 - Anime Spotlight: Black Clover (After St. Patrick's Day)
    • Friday, March 29 - Just the Ticket: 65
    • Sunday, March 31 - Just the Ticket: Bunnyman Trilogy (Easter Sunday)
    • Monday, April 1 - Dragon Blog Z: What If the Buu Saga Didn’t Happen? (This is real!)
    • R.L. Stine October (Viewer Beware!):
      • Just the Ticket: Fear Street Trilogy
      • Stay Tuned: Goosebumps Classic
      • Stay Tuned: Goosebumps Disney+
      • Just the Ticket: Goosebumps Double-Feature (Halloween)
    • Thanksgiving - Just the Ticket: Thanksgiving
    • Christmas - Just the Ticket: Maniac Cop Trilogy
    I would like to get Zenescope's blessing first, but I'm considering compiling my GFT Retrospective reviews so far into an e-book form. Let me know what you think about this idea down below.

    Ticketmaster,
    Out.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

    One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

    Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection