TicketVerse Trades #9: Tales From Wonderland Volume 1

Happy #NCBD once again, Ticketholders!
Today's TicketVerse Trades takes a trip to Wonderland for some interesting but nonsensically convoluted character origin Tales. So here are a few rabbit holes to make your way down this week.
Digital Trade: Tales From Wonderland Volume 1
GFT Retrospective #26: The Queen of Hearts
        - Tales From Wonderland #1: The Queen of Hearts
GFT Retrospective #27: The Mad Hatter
        - Tales From Wonderland #2: The Mad Hatter
GFT Retrospective #28: Alice
        - Tales From Wonderland #3: Alice
GFT Retrospective #29: The Experiment
        - Volume 1 Short Story: The Experiment

Despite my efforts to increase my viewer count by putting helpful links in my posts and adhering to a regular schedule, I still don't have many people looking at my blog. If you are one of the few out there who actually read what I post, then please spread the madness to your friends.

Sean Wilkinson,
Ticketmaster and Trademaker,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection