TicketVerse Trades #10: Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 5

Good morning, Ticketholders! It's #NCBD again (or in this case, I guess I should call it Old Comic Book Day), which means it's time for the final--for now--TicketVerse Trades before the Grimm Fairy Tales Retrospective continues properly once more.
GFT Retrospective #30: The Little Mermaid Collection
      - Grimm Fairy Tales #25: The Little Mermaid (Part 1)
      - Grimm Fairy Tales #26: The Little Mermaid (Part 2)
GFT Retrospective #31: Three Blind Mice
      - Grimm Fairy Tales #27: Three Blind Mice
GFT Retrospective #32: The Ugly Duckling?
      - Grimm Fairy Tales #28: The Ugly Duckling
GFT Retrospective #33: The Golden Touch Returns
      - Grimm Fairy Tales #29: King Midas
GFT Retrospective #34: Rip Van Sela
      - Grimm Fairy Tales #30: Rip Van Winkle
GFT Retrospective #35: Pawns, Puns, and Punctuation
      - Volume 5 Short Story: Pawns

I still plan to write more anime content and New Piece Offerings of my old high school and college essays in weeks to come, but I'm not sure what to start with at this point in time. Since Photobucket changed their operating terms, my old Heroes--and Witches and Villains--Are Made characters no longer have a home in cyberspace, so I am also considering re-posting them when a reliable online storage medium presents itself.
I'm also still looking for a way to pay for college, so if anyone would like to click on some ads and increase my revenue beyond the dollar and very little change that currently resides in my AdSense account, that would be greatly appreciated. Until then,

Sean Wilkinson,
Ticketmaster and Trademaker,
Signing out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection