Content Calendar Announcement, Week of November 9, 2025 by Sean Wilkinson, a.k.a. The Tired Ticketmaster. No Effort November continues, Ticketholders! Well, I actually am making some kind of effort, because as I've said, I'm using this month to prepare for December, in addition to continuing the single-issue GFT Retrospectives on the Wonderland Ongoing series (because the Fall Of Wonderland and Wonderland Winter continue, as well), keeping you updated on my progress on a weekly basis, and doing TBT '25 pushes on social media to promote my old posts one Thursday at a time. Speaking of progress updates, I've finished watching Rascal Does Not Dream Of Santa Claus and written a draft of the review, created a few assets for the X-Men Animated Series / '97 review (including a fun one for Instagram because I was struck by inspiration while listening to the theme song), read Wonderland #6 and curated some assets for that review, and curated assets for that a...
Comments
Post a Comment