The Mashup Issue #5: Two Modest

DJ Timedrop here again to let you know that I put another Fort Modest mashup on YouTube just now. It's the second Fort Modest "video" I've posted so far, and I like where the album-in-progress is going.
Check out "Ocean Breathes Salty Where You Go (feat. Holly Brook & Jonah Matranga)" by clicking the video or the link below. This remix uses the following songs:
Fort Minor - "Where'd You Go? (feat. Holly Brook & Jonah Matranga)"
Modest Mouse - "Ocean Breathes Salty"

As always, I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy putting it out for you. Stay tuned as my Fort Modest series continues and prepare yourselves for the next Elemental Witch character from my Heromachine side project. I hope to have her ready for you in a few days' time.

Until then,
Tune in,
Turn on, and
Timedrop,
out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection