Time Drops #9: Week Of March 27, 2023

 

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster,

I managed to crank out my Consumer Behavior assignment, and it was accepted, which leaves me to finish exploring and defending my managerial potential, and, as I just learned during a call from my mentor, give a presentation on camera and upload it to the internet. Suddenly, carnivorous plants don't seem that terrifying.... Maybe I've stumbled onto a Resolution for 2024? Eh, I'm getting ahead of myself and rambling , so here's the content schedule for the coming week:

  • Wednesday (March 29) - GFT Retrospective #43: The Goose and the Golden Egg
  • Thursday (March 30) - TBT 2023: Hugo (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Sunday (April 2) - Time Drops #10: Week Of April 3, 2023
It just occurred to me that when I copied the text to edit it into last week's Time Drops, I forgot to change one of the dates. Sorry if that was confusing.
I put myself through watching Knock At the Cabin and Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey, and I already have thoughts on the content of both reviews. I've even considered what else I will write or review to accompany them. So Stay Tuned for that, beginning in April.

Here again is my wish list of the stuff that I want to get into when the end of term pressure dies down (no dates), with a few new additions:
  • Scream 6
  • 65 (Million, B.C.)
  • Cocaine Bear
  • Knock At the Cabin
  • Winnie the Pooh: Blood & Honey
  • RWBY: Volume 9
  • "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" (filler episode adaptations, Super Hero, and space adventures).
  • Broly and Super Hero Anime Spotlight
  • Natsume's Book Of Friends Anime Spotlight 
Still making incremental progress on my "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?" story, and I like the direction of it, but I suck at writing romance that isn't superficial and full of tropes and clichés, so I'm stuck on the ending part. 
In the meantime, remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well. Oh, and if you happen to be a muse of love and writing, please strike me with inspiration!

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection