Time Drops #7: Week Of March 13, 2023

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster,
a.k.a. Time's Fool.

So it happened again. Working these morning shifts is doing nothing for my productivity or energy levels. If anything, trying to keep my energy up with coffee, energy drinks/supplements etc. is only burning me out. It's great for meeting work demands, but my academic drive and blogging are suffering.
Not to worry, though; I'm not going to full-stop my 2023 resolutions just because work is hard. I'm just going to be realistic and move all future Time Drops releases to Sundays. The beauty of a hobby is that you can make the calendar whatever you want, and I'm just going with a week that starts on Monday and ends on Sunday (I think Latin countries do this?).
Also, I'm not in a complete productive Dead Zone; I passed one of my classes last week and filed my taxes, so I only have two classes (three papers) to deal with and I placated the Federal government, which is a good mental space to be in. I just have to spend a day or two delving into the kind of person I am and defend my antisocial nature as a viable management strategy. No biggie.... Anyway, here's the content schedule for the coming week:
  • Wednesday (March 15) - GFT Retrospective #41: The Lion and the Mouse
  • Thursday (March 16) - TBT 2023: Bad Teacher and Pirates Of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Sunday (March 19) - Time Drops #8: Week Of March 20, 2023
Sadly, Scream 6 did not release on Paramount Plus like its predecessor did, so that review will have to wait until that happens. I'm also waiting on my chance to review Cocaine Bear, Winnie the Pooh: Blood & Honey, and the latest Volume of RWBY (Crunchyroll and movies cost money, and medical bills are the enemy of fun--which costs at least eight dollars, according to Eric Cartman's Laws Of Physics). I am still making slow progress on my "filler episode montage" part of "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?", so Stay Tuned  for that sometime in April.
Remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection