Time Drops #6: Week Of March 5, 2023

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

Apologies for not getting this out as scheduled. Going back to a morning shift after months of closing has wrought havoc on my extra-professional motivation, such that I just wanted to SLEEP! Also, I'm still trying to cram four class papers into a month, and find time to file my taxes, so.... Anyway, here's the content schedule for the coming week:
  • Sunday (March 5) - Time Drops #6: Week Of March 5, 2023
  • Wednesday (March 8) - GFT Retrospective #40: Little Miss Muffett, Part 2!
  • Thursday (March 9) - TBT 2023: Horrible Bosses and The Trip (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Saturday (March 11) - Time Drops #7: Week Of March 12, 2023 and New Piece Offerings #21: Sales Math and Words What Ain't Words
At least I got this week's content written and edited in advance, so my dream of hitting a hundred thousand views by the end of the year is still doable. That said, not much will be new because academia takes priority. I have been making slow progress on a little "filler episode montage" part for my Dragon Blog Super fanfic, "What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN?", so Stay Tuned  for that sometime in April.
Remember to like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection