NPO #8.5: Creation Myth - The Movie

Welcome to my cinema, Ticketholders, where admission is free!
I mean, you're Ticketholders, right?
So you don't need to pay for what you're already holding, right?
Except a large bucket of popcorn is like three hundred dollars here, and you have to buy Reeses' Pieces individually, and Pepsi is five dollars an ounce. Hey, I've got to make money somehow! But if you're just going to your cupboard to pour yourself a giant bowl of Doritos, Funyuns, and peanuts, that's okay, too. I'll just charge you triple for a pair of 1-D glasses.
Now, everyone silence your cell phones (unless you're using your phone to watch this video).
The movie's starting!
I'm super-proud of this movie! I mean, the acting is terrible, there are exposition dumps everywhere, and the editing needs major work. But within five days of receiving my graded creation myth, I managed to adapt it into a script complete with production notes, round up a cast, crew, and props, select the shooting locations, and act in and direct the filming of this short video just in time for the submission deadline. My cast and crew did everything that was asked of them and more, and the video is full of inside jokes and slightly broader humor that do not necessarily detract from the original essence of the written work upon which it was based. For the time frame and the amount of work involved in what was basically a five-minute, high school project, I will forever hold this video as one of my most cherished accomplishments. I hope you enjoyed it, too.

I now invite you to turn the tables on me and leave your reviews in the comments section, like, share, and subscribe, and click the ads between posts to create me some revenue. And speaking of clicking, stay tuned for tomorrow's edition of Ticketverse Throwbacks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection