Heroes Are Made #1: I Am Not Iron Man

I repeat: the following character is not Iron Man!
He may be loosely based on Iron Man, but then again, he is also loosely based on Frankenstein and his monster (although the monster has gotten his own character within the Timedrop Comics--FAKE!!!--Universe).
I created him and his family for a character design contest last year, basing them all on monsters from classic horror movies. His mother is a witch, his father is a mummy, and he has a pet robot werewolf cast from silver. The twelve on his *ahem* area will also prove to be significant to you at some point in the future.
It takes a lot of time and thought to properly shade these characters, so bear with me if I don't churn one out every day. Between my novel, going to work, spending time with my family, and using Heromachine, this guy took a month for me to get through.
At least I got his energy effects right.
So without further ado, here is my first gift to you.

Name: Frank Hallows
Team Affiliations: The Hallows, Clockwork
Race: Human
Birthplace: Ithaca, NY
Powers/Abilities: Superior intellect, Psychically controlled battle armor (Enhanced strength, Electro-kinetic weaponry, Time travel), Paraplegic when not wearing armor.
Bio: Frank Hallows is the founder and CEO of HallowGen, and creator of the Psionic Activation Taskmaster Conveyance Harness (P.A.T.C.H. suit). He was paralyzed from the waist down during an accident at his company, and must wear the P.A.T.C.H. suit at all times if he is to function properly in the world. HallowGen's research has caught the eye of many competitors and terrorist groups, so although it is essentially a prosthesis, Frank has modified the P.A.T.C.H. in recent months to function as an offensive weapon that focuses ionized air into electric projectiles.


Stay tuned for another Critical Quickies collection coming soon, and of course, more heroes from my head. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection