Time Drops #4: Week Of February 19, 2023

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. The Ticketmaster

I just realized that when I rescheduled the last Time Drops to the second full week of February, I forgot to change the lead-in to reflect that. Too late! Anyway, here's the content schedule for the coming week:
  • Monday (February 20) - NPO #20: Why I Liked Reading Dean Koontz Novels
  • Wednesday (February 22) - Zenescope - Omnibusted #10: Grimm Fairy Tales TPB Volume 6
  • Thursday (February 23) - TBT 2023: Leaves of Grass, and Nightmares Best Forgotten (on TumblrReddit, and Facebook)
  • Saturday (February 18) - Time Drops #5: Week Of February 26, 2023
As you can see, this is going to be a thin week of mostly re-posts and compilations so I can focus more on academia. I have a few fun ideas for What If GOKU Was NEVER BORN? kicking around that give more focus to the younger generation (Bahdo, Straps, Marin, Bulla, Kumu, Gevo, Caltrop, Piccolo, and some others who haven't been born in the story yet) and the human fighters while the Saiyans are off doing their own thing in the background. I even have ideas for working in some of the other Z movie villains, a return or two by Cooler, and what I will do for my take on Cell. But that can all wait until I get my academic progress up to snuff, so feel free to speculate in the meantime, and remember to give the blog some love this month! Like, comment, subscribe, join, follow, click up my ad revenue, and answer all those calls to action that you know so well.

Ticketmaster,
Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection