Black Friday: Christmas Special Plans

Article by Sean Wilkinson,
a.k.a. the Ticketmaster

I'm making an effort to be nicer than I am naughty this year, and to keep out of Krampus' clutches (maybe I should do a Krampus series review next year?), I'm committing myself to yet another special: my first Christmas (or Holiday, if you like that better) series. So in the spirit of the season, I've made a list. I might have to check twice on a thing or two because of local availability and lack of streaming access, but here's the plan for the Days of Christmas so far:
history.com, getty images
Ticket Stubs: Winter Passing
Ticket Stubs: The Big White
Ticket Stubs: Be Cool
Ticket Stubs: Click
Stay Tuned: GOtG Holiday Special
Just the Ticket: The Retaliators
Bring Back the Soundtrack: The Retaliators
Just the Ticket: Violent Night ?

I might also re-release some Christmas, snow, religion, candy, or otherwise seasonally themed posts from this blog to fill out the other four to five days, so Stay Tuned for that, like and comment, have a [positive emotion] [winter observance], and

Ticketmaster,
Out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection