The Mashup Issue #2: The Next Episode (of CSI)

I decided to get back into the review scene, rather than give you another character "right away" (sarcastic quotes because it's been a month since I posted anything here).
Welcome to The Mashup Issue, Ticketholders! You may have noticed that I started the numbering with two instead of one, and that is because there is already an issue of Bring Back the Soundtrack with that title. In addition to reviewing movies (which I haven't done in months), books, and music, and designing cool comic book character concepts, and working at Safeway, and writing a book of my own (65 pages and counting), I also find time to create the occasional mashup, along with Photoshopped "album art," under the name DJ Timedrop.
In an effort to get as many hits on my work as possible, I will use this title to share my (now small) archive of remixes and mashups with you, starting with this one:
It is by no means my first piece, but I consider it my best work so far, and it is perhaps the best "Next Episode" remix you will find on the web.

Stay 'tubed for a look at two recently released rap records from Atmosphere and Riff Raff in tomorrow's Bring Back the Soundtrack, another villainess from my vertebrae in Villains Are Made, and another Mashup Issue in the days to come.

Tired, inspired, wired, and hungry (which doesn't rhyme),
DJ Timedrop,
dropping out.

EDIT 7/29/2014: I tried to watch the video through this post on my phone, and it said the necessary plug-in was not installed. So for those of you who are reading this on your phones, here is a link to the video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oLj9QRe_R0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection