The Mashup Issue #7: More Modest Than Ever

Good evening, Ticketholders and other members of my readership club!
I am great! I am fucking awesome! I am the best fucking mashup artist in the history of the universe!
Not even close. That was just me being ironically modest to get you ready for the latest offering in my Fort Modest mashup series. Like the first entry, this is a double-feature.
Track 4: Bury Me With It the Hard Way
* Modest Mouse - Dig Your Grave
* Modest Mouse - Bury Me With It
* Fort Minor - The Hard Way
Track 5: Petrified In the Dance Hall
* Modest Mouse - Dance Hall
* Fort Minor - Petrified

Enjoy.


Stay tuned for more mashups and 'machining mayhem as another Elemental Witch comes your way in the next Witches Are Made. Need to be up to catch a bus in two hours so goodnight.

Ticketsomniac,
Out cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection