Witches Are Made #11: A Wonder to Behold

Make that Wonder Girl, who be holdin' a rabbit. I wish I had a little rabbit, George. I would love him and hug him and squeeze h--. Oh, crap, George! My little rabbit, George! He go pop, and now he don't move no more. So did the fat lady.
Sorry. I got in the mood to quote Of Mice and Men and Louie.
But I have a new character for you finally. My Tempora character inspired me to start a series of elemental witches, and what would a time witch be without a space witch? And I don't mean the big, black empty where no one can hear you scream, although Wonder Girl can breathe in space. She's inspired by Alice In Wonderland, so you'll see what I was going for in a sec.
Name: Wonder Girl
Alias: Alice Gladwell
Team Affiliations: The Coven of Leodd, The Enforcers, Clockwork
Enemies: Tempora, The Society of Foes
Race: Human
Birthplace: London, England
Powers/Abilities: Size-shifting, Super-strength, Increased skin density, Can breathe in oxygen-poor environments.
Bio: All members of the Coven of Leodd were born with an unusual substance in their blood, a substance we now know to be an alloy of liquid Kanvium and Mercury. Deathly poisonous on their own, when molecularly bonded their alloy fosters an array of special abilities, including super-speed, teleportation, interdimensional travel, and growth and shrinking, among others. Some in the coven present multiple abilities, as Alice has, but it is rare to come across a Witch of Leodd who possesses them all--a Leodd Supreme. Leodd witches are unaligned as a coven, but individually they remain active in the war, often contracted as territorial enforcers or messengers for their speed and physical durability. Upon finishing her service, Alice briefly joined The Enforcers under the codename Wonder Girl. She is currently a reserve Clockwork hero, but has remained in contact with her coven since learning that one of Clockwork's founding members is a rogue time witch.
Note: Leodd is one of the Welsh words for "space."

Stay tuned and make some space for more finale fun, cinemasochism, and heroes from my head. I'm off to listen to Skratch 'n' Sniff, the only show that remixes your iHeartRadio. Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zenescope - Omnibusted #18: Tales From Wonderland

One Piece Multi-Piece #7: Impel Down

Just the Ticket #142: Alien Resurrection